Family Program Admissions Criteria
cialis prescription or over the counter Single, widowed, divorced, or separated mothers are considered for the Family Program under the following circumstances:go site
- Mother must be at least 18 years old and have at least one child living with her at the time of admission.
- She must NOT have a criminal history that includes assault (or other crimes against other persons), recent drug or alcohol charges (including DWI), theft of property, or other related charges.
- She must be motivated to learn new ways of money management.
- She must be willing to follow the rules of the Family Care Program.
- She must be able to live cooperatively in a group setting with her children and other families.
- She must be capable of respecting other people and property.
- She must be willing to maintain a job.
- Special consideration is given to mothers who are interested in furthering their education.